What Do I Wear?
We hardly ever talk about the dress for parents, but this event is special… Since our theme is centered around the Grammy Awards event, we want you to be a part of the show experience. When you walk in the PAC on Thursday, we will have photographers ready to snap a quick picture of you and your guests on the Cabaret red carpet.
In the spirit of an awards show – dress the part!
Of course, dress for an Austin awards show, where the formal is a little less formal, but feel free to show up in your date night best!
Bring your wardrobe elements to the Dress Rehearsal on Wednesday, February 7th.
- Uptown Funk – Bright Colors (blue, red, green, purple, orange). Look at Finnese Music video for color scheme ideas
- Singing/Umbrella – Black, dark grey, and dark blue
- Hey Jude – Choir shirt and jeans
- Chandelier – Red and Black
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – Either all white or white tops with jeans
- Royals – crisp white shirt with black bottoms
- Rumor Has It – Black (dresses preferred)
- Viva la Vida – White tops and jeans