2018-2019 Officer Applications are now available [online].
What are the Officer Essay Prompts?
**Please limit your responses to no more than 250 words EACH.**
- Write a job description for the office you are applying for in the Westwood High School Choir program.
- In 14 characters or less (spaces count), please write what you think should be the focus of the 2018-2019 leadership team.
- How have you have served the choir program in your time at Westwood so far, and how will you continue to push yourself to be a better servant to your fellow choir members if selected?
- What are three of your strengths that will help to set you apart from other candidates seeking this position?
- What is the next step that you have for your particular officer role this upcoming year? This can be a rehearsal initiative you would like to implement, a new section tradition you would like to start, or any other visionary endeavor you would like to see become a part of building and continuing excellence in your section or the program.
- Why are you trying out for this position?
- What are two of your weaknesses that you feel you will have to continue to work on if you are chosen as a Section Leader?
What is required:
- Online applications are due on Tuesday, May 29th, at 8 AM. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Turn in a copy of the Choir Student Leadership Program Form must be turned in as a PHYSICAL copy.
- Must be signed by the student and a parent. No exceptions.
- Either print the form [below] or pick up a copy from the choir board outside the choir room.
- 8:00 AM, Tuesday, May 29 – Applications are due
- Tuesday, May 29 – Directors will meet to discuss officer placements
- Wednesday, May 30 – officers will be contacted no later than 4:00 PM.
Digital Copy of the Choir Student Leadership Program FormWHS Choir Officer Application