Started in 2013, students from Region 26 high schools are invited for a 2 day camp that will focus on this year’s TMEA Region 26 All-District music selections.
All attendees MUST fill out this registration form in advance.
Cost – NO COST FOR TMEA REGION 26 SCHOOLS.
Directors from Round Rock ISD will conduct sectionals in the morning, and small group rehearsals in the afternoon.
What You Need to Bring:
- a folder with your music (if you have been to camp this year)
- a pencil
- a bottle of water
Dates and Locations
Tuesday, August 8 – Wednesday, August 9, 2017
- 8:00a – Camp “FUN TIME”
- 9:00a – Rehearsals, meet in the choir room [entrance B4]
- 11:30a – Lunch – on your own – either bring a lunch, or you have time to get to a local eatery
- Rosa’s Cafe
- Mas Fajitas
- 1:00p – Rehearsals, back in the assigned location
- 4:00p – Camp ends for the day
Stony Point HS
1801 Tiger Trail
Round Rock, TX 78634
- SPHS is currently constructing an auditorium.
- Please follow the signs for entrance to the camp.