News and Notes, 2017.10.30
- Great concerts last week by our middle schools!
- We had an amazing time last week preparing our combined MS/HS numbers for the concert this Wednesday
- High fives from our admin team on campus, as our varsity groups made a tunnel for the combined MS women as they loaded the bus
Reminder – please update your email addresses in Charms, if you have not done so this year – the Charms database is our primary source of email addresses to communicate with parents and students. Instructions are located at this link.
Events this Week:
- Features elementary and middle schools from our vertical learning community
- ONLY students in Chamber, Varsity Women, and Concert Men performing (space limitations)
- Students arrive no later than 5:05 pm, Concert at 6:30 pm, open to the public
- All schools wearing school (or choir) shirts and jeans
- Parking will be a PREMIUM – see the notes on the full info page for guidance
- 11/7, Tuesday – Booster Club Meeting, 7pm in the Choir Room
- 11/11, Saturday – Region 26 Clinic and Concert, Georgetown HS [full information here]
- 11/14, Tuesday – TMEA Region 26 Pre-Area Audition at Cedar Ridge HS [full information here]
- The Poinsettia fundraiser concludes Tuesday, October 31st. Please help the booster club support the choir by ordering your holiday poinsettias and wreaths through this fundraiser. Information is on the Westwood Choirs Booster page or you can go straight to the order form. Thank you to those who have already placed an order!
- We’ll have a table at the Vertical Concert on Wednesday, November 1st, where you can sign up for Membership and purchase Merchandise. For those who have purchased t-shirts and water bottles already, we’ll have your items at the concert for you to pick up. You can also pick up your items at the next Booster Club meeting on November 7. If you’d like to place your merchandise order in advance of the concert, you can use the Westwood Choir Boosters Membership Form.
- Preordered yard signs will arrive on Friday, November 3. We’ll have them available for pickup at the next Booster Club meeting on November 7. If you cannot make it to the meeting, please email boosterboard@
westwoodchoirs.com to make other arrangements for pickup.