Hilltopper Camp Scholarships
St. Edward’s University is once again blessed to have a donor who is sponsoring scholarships for singers to come to the 2017 Hilltopper All-State Choir Camp. These full scholarships are offered on a first come basis for the remaining days of the registration period…. now until Wednesday morning August 9. Beginning 12 noon on Wednesday Aug 9, there will be a small charge of $25 to register, but that is still a greatly reduced cost. Please get your registration in early!
As a scholarship student, it is important you fill out the Google Form Hilltopper Choir Camp Information for us as soon as you receive this email.
Here is the link to the form. 2017 Hilltopper Choir Camp Contact Information
Here is important info about the first day of camp.
- Please open the attached campus map and print it out
- Locate the Main Building.
- We will all report to the Maloney Room, third floor, Main Building on Thursday morning at 8:45
- We will register and receive your music packet and begin rehearsals at 9:00 AM
- Please have lunch money available each day. Lunch will be served in our cafeteria. You may bring your own lunch if you wish. There will be no time for an off campus lunch.
I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday morning, August 10. Congratulations on receiving this full scholarship to our camp. We have had a wonderful choir angel to make this possible and we are very grateful to them. We are happy to pass along this opportunity to make wonderful choral music together.
Dr. Morris Stevens, Jr.
Head of Music and Director of Hilltopper Choir Camp
Director, Division of Music
School of Humanities
St. Edward’s University
3001 South Congress Ave.
Austin, Texas 78704Mailbox # 1039