Register Your Song
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have the following information – the process is FAST if you are prepared!
- You MUST sign in to Google using your Round Rock ISD student account.
- Use a computer – upload from a phone may not work…
- You need your background track in MP3 format (if you are NOT using your own instrumentalists)
- Song/Performer Information
- Name of song
- Name(s) of all performers
- Year the song received a nomination, award, or was added to the Hall of Fame
- Name of the nomination (Record of the Year, Pop Song of the Year, etc)
- Media Links for the Timeline (see the timeline for examples)
- Written introduction to the song for the time line
- Video Link – A link to a YouTube, Vimeo, or other representative video of song.
- Grammy.com Link – A link to an article, artist page, or other reputable online resource that acknowledges the song for the Grammy nomination.
- Once you have entered all of your information, a confirmation email will be sent immediately.
- Check your student email address for the confirmation – instructions for scheduling your audition are located in this email.