Register your solo or small group
List of what you will need to complete this audition form:
- Student Name
- Upload your video audition
- Song Name
- Names of all performers
- Create a new line for each performer. Note any backup dancers. Also – note any additional performers and their instrument.
- Artist Name
- If the song was nominated for an award, use that year. If the song was inducted into the Hall of Fame, use the year the song was added to the list.
- Performed at What Music Festival?
- Written introduction to the song for the time line
- See the interactive timeline for an example. Write a 2-3 sentence narrative blurb that describes the artist, the song title, and why it is an important piece of musical history.
- Video Link:
- Paste a link to a YouTube, Vimeo, or other representative video of song. If an image is all that is available, post a link.
- Link to a setlist for this song/artist/show
- Paste a link to an article, artist page, or other reputable online resource that acknowledges the song on the setlist the artist played at this show(s). Your strongest research tool? http://SETLIST.FM
- Once you have entered all of your information, a confirmation email will be sent immediately.
- Check your student email address for the confirmation – instructions for scheduling your audition are located in this email.