Cabaret is a themed pop/variety show featuring large and small ensembles and auditioned solos.
2018 – A Tribute to the Grammys
February 9, 2018 – Round Rock ISD Performing Arts Center
Student/Parent Information for 2018 Cabaret
Itinerary – Dress Rehearsal (2/7/2018)
- 4:45 pm – 5:15 pm – Dinner
- 5:00 pm – Attendance Check
- 5:15 pm – 5:30 pm – Green Room Breakdown
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Rehearsal of choir numbers, featured acts, and solos
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Dance rehearsal with Jonas
- You can leave all of your costumes at the PAC!
Itinerary – Show Evening (2/8/2018)
- 5:00 pm – Call Time
- 5:15 pm – Attendance Check
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 – Green Room Breakdown/Choir Rehearsal
- 6:45 pm – Get ready for Uptown Funk/Show
- 7:00 pm – Show Starts
- 8:00 pm – Intermission (No, you cannot meet your parents and friends. You can get water and go to the bathroom, then go back to the green room.)
- 8:10 pm – Places for Singing In The Rain/Umbrella
- 8:15 pm – Intermission Over/ Second Act begins
- 9:00 pm – Show Ends (make sure you take all of your belongings get taken home)
Announcements about Cabaret
All songs included in the Cabaret auditions are listed in the Timeline. Take a look at the music students have chosen to audition, with links to the original artist videos and information about the nominated songs. Also, feel free to add our Spotify Playlist, containing many of the songs auditioned or featured in the 2018 Cabaret show ...
Parents/Guests We hardly ever talk about the dress for parents, but this event is special... Since our theme is centered around the Grammy Awards event, we want you to be a part of the show experience. When you walk in the PAC on Thursday, we will have photographers ready to snap a quick picture of you and your guests on the Cabaret red carpet. In the spirit of an awards show - dress the part! Of course, dress for an Austin awards show, where the formal is a little less formal, but feel free to show up in your date ...
Westwood Choir parents and friends, The annual Westwood Cabaret show is Thursday, February 8, 2018 at the RRISD Performing Arts Center at 7pm. This year I am organizing the Cabaret Fundraisers. We will be selling flower bouquets ($10 & $20) and candy bouquets ($10 & $15) before the show and during intermission. We will also raffle ten large themed baskets. This is our big fundraiser for the year. Please consider donating generously to the choir program at Westwood. We will accept donations through Friday, February 2nd. We are asking for donations of new items in any price range. This is ...
Cabaret, February 8th [more information] From Parthavi, our Cabaret Student Officer Hello Students and Parents, As Cabaret comes closer and closer we have more important dates for you:
- Senior Song Rehearsal - Friday, January 25th
- Rehearsal time 8:15 - 8:55
- All Choirs Rehearsal - Tuesday, January 30th
- Rehearsal time 8:15 - 8:55 This is a MANDATORY rehearsal for ALL Choir Students. If you cannot make it please email Mr. Clark.
- Cabaret Auditions - Tuesday, January 30th and Wednesday, January 31st
- Fill out the audition entry form online by starting on the instruction page listed at [this link]
Westwood Choir parents and friends, The annual Westwood Cabaret show is coming soon, Thursday, February 8, 2018 at the RRISD Performing Arts Center at 7pm. For our new parents, this is a wonderful evening for our students as they perform solos, duets, group numbers, and choir pieces for family and friends to enjoy. This year I am organizing the Cabaret Fundraisers. We will be selling flower bouquets ($10 & $20) and candy bouquets ($10 & $15) before the show and during intermission. We will also raffle several large themed baskets and individual items. This is our big fundraiser for the ...