Officers are in the process of detailing their plan for the Tuesday event.
For FloatFest: Taking place at 9925 Brightling Lane (Parthavi’s house) on 10/10 from 9:30 am to 6:30
- everyone bring $7 for pizza for DINNER, bring your own lunch or make arrangements to get some lunch
- Everyone coming to decorate also needs to bring 2 canned goods.
- Sodas- 2 packs rootbeer 2 packs coke?
- Ice cream- large tub (2)
- Waters- 3 packs
- Pizza- 4-5 boxes? Idk man it depends on how many come
- Poster & Playlist
- The requirement to be on the float is that you provide your own bag of candy to throw the day of the parade.
- Pitch perfect
- Bellas on one side
- Treble makers on other side
- Treble makers in left over choir blazers, jeans, and red t-shirts. The bellas in navy blue, white, or black with the yellow scarves that booster said they’ll provide YAY
- Commentators sitting in bed of truck
Things We Need:
- Trailer thing
- Pvc pipes for partition
- Black curtain
- A SPEAKER
- Microphones, possibly the fake ones from party city (2?) do we not need real ones for the soloists? Bc as a choir we might not be heard. We’re probably going to end up playing the soundtrack and singing along to it because we just don’t have the time or resources
- 2 to 3 box cutters
- Butcher paper/poster paper for the “bellas” and “treble makers” poster on the sides