Battle of the Bell
The students should meet directors in the Round Rock HS Choir Room. To get to the choir room, follow these directions:
- Drive down 620
- Turn at the Circle K by the RRISD Central Office
- Drive to the Band practice pad, then turn left
- Turn at the first opportunity, by GOALS
- Follow signs to the choir room
- At 6pm, students will meet together for a “bring your own dinner” tailgate party. We will hang out, work on the music for the National Anthem, then walk to the stadium.
- We will sing at approximately 6:57, just prior to kickoff.
- Once we have sung, students who are staying for the game will be walked to the Westwood side of the stadium.
- Those who will be picked up can wait by the home stadium side, between the stadium and the baseball stadium.
- wear a WESTWOOD shirt, preferably a Choir shirt from the past two years – OR – wear WHITE shirts… TRIBE SHIRTS OK
- bring NO backpacks – clear bag policy in effect
- have a great time!!!